Workshop on Standardisation and Certification
The Estonian eHealth Foundation organized a workshop Standardization and Certification Within Context of Estonia’s E-health Area on November 25, 2009. The primary purpose of this event was to give an overview of current situation and future perspectives of standardisation and certification in context of Estonia’s e-health area.
Main topics covered were standardisation and certification in Europe and in Estonia, SNOMED, and introduction of current developments and future plans in relation to Estonia’s Health Information System. There were 34 participants, among them health IT service providers, hospital quality managers, representatives of public health care organisations, health care providers, and other interested parties.
Overview of Other Activities
- Finished Activities:
- Translation ofEuroRec Seal 2008 statements
- Prioritizing a number of EuroRec Descriptive Statements to be included as criteria for the EuroRec Seal 2010
- Translation of EuroRec Statements, currently374 statements translated
- Survey on Large Scale Implementation of EHR Systems, Estonia
- Standardisation and Certification Workshop held on November 25, 2009
- Market Overview 2009, Estonia