Electronic health record. Digital image. Digital registration. Digital prescription
The three eHealth projects led by the Estonian eHealth Foundation - Electronic Health Record, Digital Registration, and Digital Image have come to an end. The Digital Prescription project was developed by the Estonian Health Insurance Fund.The development of these eHealth projects begun in 2005 and the projects were initiated by the Ministry of Social Affairs and supported from the EU Structural Funds.
- The main goals of the projects are the following:
- Decreasing the level of bureaucracy in the doctors work process
- Increasing the efficiency of the health care system
- Making the time-critical information accessible for the attending physician
- Developing health care services that are more patient friendly and have higher quality