The Estonian eHealth Foundation promotes and develops national e-solutions within the health care system – we create solutions and offer services with the goal to assist in providing high-quality and accessible health care services. Our broader goal is to promote the development of a patient-centered health care system that has well-informed patients.
- The Estonian eHealth Foundation was established on October 18 of 2005 by:
- Ministry of Social Affairs of Estonia
- North Estonia Medical Centre
- Tartu University Hospital Foundation
- East Tallinn Central Hospital
- Estonian Hospitals Association
- The Estonian Society of Family Doctors
- Union of Estonian Emergency Medical Services
The requirements how to use the logo of the Estonian eHealth Foundation and the logos of the Electronic Health Record, Digital Image, and Digital Registration projects are described in our Style Guide(STIILIRAAMAT, in Estonian).
If you would like to use the logo of the Estonian eHealth Foundation then we kindly ask you to coordinate this with us beforehand.